Notification of Bequest.

From: Frank Walter, Esq.
London - United Kingdom.

                         Notification of Bequest.

We FRANK WALTER & CO.of Suite 2, Meridian House, 278 Kingsland Road London E9 4DG, as Executor of the estate of Dr. Paul Jeff  Carpenter (Deceased), who was a client to us! I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter was returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address. I wish to notify
you that Dr. Paul Jeff Carpenter (Deceased), who had His residence situate at suite 37 Chip stead Gardens London NW2 6EL,made a pecuniary Will of the Sum of Nine Million Dollars to a Beneficiary as the Codicil and last testamentary
to his will. Dr Paul Jeff Carpenter (Deceased), also Willed the above said Residence of suite 37 Chip stead Gardens London NW2 6EL to a "Charity Organizations". This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true.

As a Result of His tourism, He would have been in contact with so many persons in the past and without prejudice! He made somebody outside His Family to be the beneficiary of this "CLAUSE" in His Will. We as the Legal Executor of His Will have tried to contact the rightful Beneficiary of this particular clause of the Will but not to all avail.
Hence, We deem it fit contacting you if you could suit the purpose of the Beneficiary particulars "AS a DEAL" between you and FRANK WALTER & CO. However, you shall have 40% percent to your self while 10% percent for
legalproceedings and 50% percent for FRANK WALTER & CO. Dr. Paul Jeff Carpenter (Deceased), until his death, He was an Architect by profession and pioneer shareholder of a giant construction company (JULIUS BERGER) as He then was, along side with other pioneers.

He was a very dedicated Christian who lived and spent His Life for Humanity. His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his life time. Dr. Paul Jeff Carpenter (Deceased), died on the 20th day of May 2004 at the age of 85 years, and His WILL is now ready for execution. According to Him, this money is to support the
beneficiary Christian activities and to help the poor and the needy. Please if we reach you as we are hopeful, endeavor to get back to us as soon as possible so that we could proceed to the PROBATE REGISTARY ORDER JURISDICTION for proper execution here in the United Kingdom. You should forward along your current telephone number(s), including your current address to facilitate proceedings without delay of Equitable Rights. I hope to hear
from you in no distant time.

Sincerely Yours,
Frank Walter, Esq
frank_walter_esq@live.com