[Fwd: Hardware]

Hi,
sorry for this post, i've found the problem . I have reseat the RAM.....
So, Debian testing is on, i'm running 2.6.22-3-parisc64 image.
I have add a nvidia quadro4 nvs280 PCI card and I'd like to know if
there is a chance that i have X .
First, when i'm going to the boot admin menu, it says to me that the
nvidia card is a VGA card (it recognizes the card). I'd like to know if
I can remove the HP video card and if I can look the console on my new
video card ? Perhaps, do I have to recompile kernel to include module
for this card ?
Second, if I can't remove the HP card (console....), can i tell to Palo
that it could show me the kernel messages on the second video card ?
Thanks for any answer....
Regards

--- Begin Message ---
Hi,
i just received a nice C3700 workstation.
I tested it and it hangs with a message on lcd :
INI 8800 : IOCard
PCI Buswlk start
I had a look to the doc and it seems it's a normal message.
I'd like to know if anyone had the same problem.....
Thanks a lot.

PS : of course, il will run debian...... ;-)