Re: Only 2 port maintainers?

On Fri, Oct 26, 2007 at 10:58:55AM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
> Please add yourself to [0] if you're actively working on hppa issues. Feel
> free to complete the page for the other criteria too.
>
> Cheers
>
> Luk
>
> [0] http://wiki.debian.org/hppaLennyReleaseRecertification

Can anyone else sign up or is this for DD's only?

In any case, if someone could add willy and lamont to both
the list of maintainers and list of folks who can provide access
to remote hppa HW (running debian of course), that would be great.
I'd list myself as the 5th person (there are more than 5) but I'm
not a DD and have no plans to become one at this time.

thanks,
grant