Re: Only 2 port maintainers?

On Fri, Dec 28, 2007 at 01:56:25AM +0100, Domenico Andreoli wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 26, 2007 at 10:58:55AM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
> > Hi
>
> Hi,
>
> > Please add yourself to [0] if you're actively working on hppa issues. Feel
> > free to complete the page for the other criteria too.
>
> I have a working hppa and sometimes I build packages left behind by
> buildd. I have not specific skills on hppa and surely I am still not able
> to fix kernel/glibc/toolchain matters. Do I qualify as port maintainer?

I think so. We have enough people to deal with most (not all) kernel issues.
glibc/toolchain also have a few people looking at it. But if you can
remind "us" (parisc-linux@vger.kernel.org) kernel stuff is broken, and
help test/push fixes into debian, that would be helpful. But other
packages besides kernel sometimes need just a bit of TLC so they
build on hppa (and other Big Endian arches).

cheers,
grant