moving parisc-linux list to vger.kernel.org

[You're receiving this message because you are listed as a subscriber of
the parisc-linux mailing list, and didn't have the "nomail" option set
in mailman.]

Due to the fact that the parisc-linux list has been incredibly lossy of
late, and nobody seems interested in fixing it, I've decided to move the
list off of lists.parisc-linux.org and onto vger.kernel.org.

I will not be migrating the subscriber list to vger, so I would
encourage folks to subscribe to the new list. You can do this by
sending a mail to majordomo@vger.kernel.org with messages contents
"subscribe linux-parisc".

The new list will be linux-parisc@vger.kernel.org, with archives at
marc.info and gmane[1].

I've queued a patch to change the list reference in MAINTAINERS and in a
few other places, and will commit them once people start subscribing to
the new list.

cheers,
	Kyle

1. http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ports.parisc