September News from REAL MUSCLE

  September 13th, 2007

The Return of WWW.REALMUSCLE.TV!

The Real Muscle Team is happy to announce that it has revamped the site, as well as its service offerings, to better serve you.  Here are a few things we've improved on:

  • VIDEO QUALITY & PERFORMANCE.  We've upgraded our software so that our video chat system works with more computers and operating systems than ever before.
  • We have hired a -NEW- manager to monitor our models' schedules and will ensure that they stick to their appointments.  This has been an important issue that we've dealt with in the past and we now personally handle every one of our models' schedules.  Our goal is to be the most reliable muscle cam site on the web!
  • We have brought on SIX (6) new guys for this month
    • Brad Rockwell
    • Harden Steele
    • Jace Crispin
    • Tony Super (aka Muscle Hunk)
    • Nemeth
    • Taimak
  • RealMuscleVideos.com is coming soon. We will soon be offering our videos in wide-screen HD format. Look for a customized video option that allows you to choose what the performer does in upcoming shows, just for you!

The Real Muscle Team invites you to check out all of their new video sneak previews in our FREE PREVIEW section.  We WILL add more pictures and videos MORE OFTEN so stay tuned.

"Our goal has always to be the best and offer the newest and hottest muscle men out there.  We will work harder at providing more photos and videos of our studs and do all that we can to make sure they show up as scheduled and be the best muscle cam model that they can be!  Thank you all for your continual understanding and support."

- Team RM

New Models to our site

Jace
Brad
Tony

Not a Member?

 Jace Crispin

Brad Rockwell

Tony Super (aka "Muscle_Hunk")

Send to a Friend
Do you know someone who would want to experience some hot live one-on-one interaction with sexy bodybuilders, watch some steamy muscle worship videos, or just get to know our men? Please forward this email to your friends, with our thanks.

Copyright Real Muscle 2006-2007. All rights reserved. http://www.realmuscle.tv