Re: [parisc-linux] -pie is broken on hppa

> On Sat, Jun 30, 2007 at 11:44:13AM -0400, John David Anglin wrote:
> > > Could you try this patch?
> >
> > I installed it last night.  svn works, gcc bootstraps and I haven't
> > seen any other problems.  There was a problem building libjava with
> > the getdents bug.
> >

> OK. I'll try to build a HEAD kernel and boot with an old glibc to see if
> it fucks up. Is there a really easy testcase I can try to reproduce
> this?

I phrased my response badly.  I haven't seen any new problems and
the change fixes the libjava build problem.

Dave
--
J. David Anglin                                  dave.anglin@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
National Research Council of Canada              (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)