Re: [parisc-linux] -pie is broken on hppa

> > I advise not updating to libc6 2.5-9.  More than pie apps seem
> > affected.  For example, svn is broken on my system.  _start in
> > *crt1.o needs fixing.
>
> This is a matter of some urgency -- I heard glibc 2.5 moved into Debian
> Testing today.

Yes.  I just did an apt-get update about 30 minutes ago.

This is what I see when I do a gcc_update:
dave@mx3210:~/gnu/gcc-4.3/gcc$ contrib/gcc_update
Updating SVN tree
At revision 125275.
svn: Can't read directory '.': Partial results are valid but processing is incomplete
Adjusting file timestamps

Lock files are getting messed up and svn cleanup fails.  A full checkout
does work but that's several hundred megabytes.

Dave
--
J. David Anglin                                  dave.anglin@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
National Research Council of Canada              (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)