Re: Kernel 2.6.21-1 oops on portmap

On Wednesday 30 May 2007 22:22, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Wednesday 30 May 2007 22:11, Sébastien Bernard wrote:
> > I tried to reboot after upgrading to the new kernels available in
> > unstable. The 2.6.21-1-parisc64 crashed at startup.
> > The 2.6.21-1-parisc booted but I got an ooops when it tried to run
> > the pormap server.
>
> Already filed as #424029. Nice to see it confirmed by someone else.
> Please add your info to the bug report.

Eh, sorry.
On second thought, it is probably related but not the same. In my case
portmap itself segfaults when it is started, and with kernel 2.6.18. So,
it looks a bit more complex than I thought when writing my previous mail.

I also was not able to boot my hppa with 2.6.21 (only tried parisc64-smp).
See #426391.