Re: latest hppa-installer

Troy Nelson wrote:
Greetings, I am looking for the latest boot.img or hppa-installer. So far the latest seem to have been released in Aug 2006, but the latest sarge was released in Oct 2006. Was the installer not revised. Can someone point me to a mirror with an installer past Aug 2006.

Thanks!!
Do you want the latest installer or just the latest Sarge release? If the latter, won't the net install disk give you the latest? Or install with the current installer then apt-get upgrade?