Re: [parisc-linux] Re: Who is actively porting the Debian architectures?

On Wednesday 03 January 2007 01:45, Kyle McMartin wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 02, 2007 at 07:35:33PM -0500, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> > On 12/25/06, Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> wrote:
> > >I would suggest at least the following changes:
> > >HPPA: add Kyle McMartin
> > >Note: you may also wish to review and update the port pages under
> > > [2].
>
> I'm not sure where this email came from, as I don't see it in my
> debian-hppa folder.

It was sent there:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-hppa/2006/12/msg00008.html

> > Would you like my help? I wouldn't mind being added to the hppa list
> > aswell. I can always answer hppa-linux related questions and help
> > port this and that.
>
> Please, be my guest, I think you are our de facto toolchain ring
> leader. :)

I've added Kyle now, but AFAIK the organization page lists only DDs and I
can't find Carlos on people.d.o.

The new list for HPPA is:
- Bdale Garbee
- Carlos O'Donell