Re: Failed to execute /linuxrc'

Hi,
i do not have the cd here, but its just an about 1-2 months old debian etch
install binary 1, there is one 32Bit and one 64Bit Kernel on it, both run
into the same problem.

I can not give any further information because i never had the machine up and
running yet, and i cannot log anything because i only have an old serial
terminal to connect to the machine. there are some pictures on

http://www.kankra.homelinux.org/thg/typo3/index.php?id=399

Picture named "bild010..." shows the choice i have at bootup.

I think, because of my x86/AMD64 linux knowledge, that the kernel itself works
now after removing the secondary serial multiplexer, because the console
keyboard is active just before crashing, and it tries to execute linuxrc,
what seems (i think) to be the pendant to init.

i am going to try a newer CD during the next days, perhaps its a problem with
the weekly image, but i dont really think so.

I hope that helps,

cu
Dieter

--