Re: [hardware-donation] HP 9000 D220 (France)

* Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> [2006-03-26 22:59]:
> If anyone is interested in the following machine for development,
> please get in contact with hardware-donations@debian.org.

Is anyone interested in this HP located in France, or the other two HP
boxes in Silicon Valley?  If not, I'll ask Christophe Lucas to give
his box to an interested non-Debian person.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/