HOT STOCK ALERT!
EXCITING NEW ISSUE ARSS, GET IN NOW!
IT'S JUST BEGINNING OF 1 WEEK PROMOTION!!!

Trade Date: Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Company: AMEROSSI EC INC (ARSS.PK)
Symbol: ARSS
Category: Oil and Gas Industry
Region: United States, Europe and Russia
Current Price: $0.50
Short Term Target: $2.50 - $4.00
Long Term Target: $10 or more

You may not be aware of AMEROSSI EC INC (ARSS.PK), but you should be,
because this company represents a terrific profit opportunity for early
investors! Sick of hedge funds and flippers getting all the great new
issues? Most stock brokers give out their new issues to their largest
commission paying clients - and if you trade through an online broker or
discount broker - good luck ever getting 1 share of a new issue.

WELL ALL THAT IS CHANGING - IF YOU ARE RECEIVING THIS EMAIL, YOU ARE
AMONG THE FIRST PUBLIC INVESTORS TO KNOW ABOUT ARSS !!! $$$ GET IN
NOW!!! You know the old saying, buy the rumor and sell on the news. Once
the news is out it is time to get ready for next rally... JUST DO
YOURSELF A FAVOR AND WATCH ARSS START TRADING TUESDAY MORNING, and DON'T
SAY WE DIDN'T TELL YOU!

SSS

I am a seeker in search of miracles. Later on, I was attracted by the
visual fine art. Since his youth, Rotman has painted mainly in oils.
Also tracking lighting fixtures.
Share my fun of creating this pictures.
Excerpt from a letter of reference written by Marguerite Andersen, Ph.
The conditionally perceived illusionary surroundings require examination
and overcoming.
There, I escape to a world that I must enter alone. The artist also
maintains her own website which features works ava. Also tracking
lighting fixtures.
Works are created in a variety of media including drawing, painting,
collage, installation, embroidery and photography.
He has produced, written, and directed two feature comedies in which he
also stars. including portraits,. Learn to paint using still life
perspective. I have a basic need to create. Also includes writings,
music, political articles, and message board.
I've been making art since I can remember.
Names like Picasso, Matisse, Derain, Marceau, Lapique and Cocteau spring
to your mind. Names like Picasso, Matisse, Derain, Marceau, Lapique and
Cocteau spring to your mind.
Mostly my artistic vision comprises of fantasy color drawings. The
artist never attended any school of art.
Also includes midis and original guitar audio clips. I choose painting
as my main medium because it allows me to "Zen Out" and really get deep
inside my brain. I have attended various college art classes, freelanced
as a graphic designer for several businesses, and painted many
portraits.
I am a seeker in search of miracles.
His exaggerated approch to sci-fi and surrealist subjects are fresh and
twisted, with commentaries, accomplishments, and future goals as well .
Work features long impasto figures exploring various textures with
colour being a feature. , Mexico, has been involved in web and video
production technology.
Artist, photographer, painting abstract , currently living in NY city
and seeking to exhibit my work in various location around the world. We
also specialize in works of the Photo-Secession and the circle of
Stieglitz.
For sale: oil and acrylic paintings, sculpture.
Exclusive  limited edition fine art framed giclee's on canvas.