GHDL held up by hppa (but builds successfully)

Hi HPPA folks,

The latest version of GHDL is held up by being out of date on hppa; however,
it builds perfectly fine. There is an error at the end of the build-log
during the "purge" state that has nothing to do with the GHDL package. Could
someone look into this?

http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=ghdl&ver=0.24%2Bgcc4.1.1-1&arch=hppa&stamp=1152463882&file=log&as=raw

> Built successfully
> Purging chroot-unstable/build/buildd/ghdl-0.24+gcc4.1.1
>--- /usr/bin/sudo dpkg --root=/home/buildd/build/chroot-unstable --purge
> intltool-debian libgnat-4.1 m4 gettext file zlib1g-dev html2text flex
> gettext-base debhelper bison gnat-4.1 po-debconf libmagic1 bzip2
> libgnatvsn4.1 libssp0 texinfo libgnatprj4.1 (Reading database ... 12172
> files and directories currently installed.) Removing zlib1g-dev ...
> Removing flex ...
> Purging configuration files for flex ...
> Removing debhelper ...
> Removing bison ...
> Removing gnat-4.1 ...
> Removing po-debconf ...
> Removing bzip2 ...
> dpkg: dependency problems prevent removal of libssp0:
>  gcc-4.1 depends on libssp0.
> dpkg: error processing libssp0 (--purge):
>  dependency problems - not removing
> Removing texinfo ...
> Purging configuration files for texinfo ...
> Removing libgnatprj4.1 ...
> Purging configuration files for libgnatprj4.1 ...
> Removing intltool-debian ...
> Removing m4 ...
> Removing gettext ...
> Removing file ...
> Purging configuration files for file ...
> Removing html2text ...
> Purging configuration files for html2text ...
> Removing gettext-base ...
> Removing libmagic1 ...
> Purging configuration files for libmagic1 ...
> Removing libgnatvsn4.1 ...
> Purging configuration files for libgnatvsn4.1 ...
> Removing libgnat-4.1 ...
> Purging configuration files for libgnat-4.1 ...
>  libssp0
> dpkg run to remove packages (intltool-debian libgnat-4.1 m4 gettext file
> zlib1g-dev html2text flex gettext-base debhelper bison gnat-4.1 po-debconf
> libmagic1 bzip2 libgnatvsn4.1 libssp0 texinfo libgnatprj4.1) failed! Failed
> to remove installed packages!
>*** Finished at 20060709-1751

I'm not subscribed to this list, so please CC me.