Rebooting from "busibox" shell

Another question related to my previus post "Kernel > 2.6.12-1 crash".
I am configuring this machine remotely. Console is configured in serial port
and this serial port is conected to another linux machine and i have access
to the C200 console with minicom.
The problem is that every time i try something and the boot ends in busibox
shell, i need to call somebody to restart phisicaly the C200 to reboot with
old kernel and continue testings.
I have not found any way to reboot the machine from the busibox shell.
Is it possible?

Thanks

   Alvaro Consuegra - Zaragoza (Spain [EU])
   Consultor T.I. MCSE
   email: alvaro@acopen.com