qbankmanager Build-Failures

Hi,

could you please trigger a fresh build attempt on mipsel and powerpc, the
missing dependency (libaqbanking16 >= 2.0.0) has become available since
the last failure.
As to hppa, there seems to be a problem after the build itself in the
dh_shlibdeps, which I don't really think to be qbankmanager related. Could
someone look into that and/or give me a hint what's going wrong there?
For the other arches that are in state maybe-failed, a dep-wait
(libaqbanking16 >= 2.0.0) would be nice to have, but obviously, you're not
the people to ask.

Kind regards and thanks in advance

T.

hppa:

dh_makeshlibs -pqbankmanager
dh_installdeb -pqbankmanager
dh_perl -pqbankmanager
dh_shlibdeps -pqbankmanager
*** glibc detected *** free(): invalid pointer: 0x0011cc28 ***
dh_shlibdeps: command returned error code 6
make: *** [binary-predeb-IMPL/qbankmanager] Error 1
Build finished at 20060524-1558
FAILED [dpkg-buildpackage died]
--
Thomas Viehmann, qbankmanager Debian maintainer, http://thomas.viehmann.net/