Failed to execute /linuxrc'

Hi,

removing the MUX board after someone on the gentoo-hppa list had solved the
same ramdisk problem  i had at my HP, solved it at my machine, too, but i
have
another Kernel panic afterwards. The 32Bit Kernel as well as the 64Bit kernel
(which outputs some strange pages before but kept running into the
ramdisk-error, too) seems mainly to work, but after

freeing unused kernel memory: 320k freed

it shows a message like that:

Failed to execute /linuxrc'. Attempting defaults...
Setting up filesystem, please wait...

after minutes of waiting i pressed CR/LF , and there was

Kernel panic - not syncing: Kernel Fault.

This error occurred with the debian-etch iso, i was not able to boot
from the gentoo-isos, for testing if that worked.

Any Idea whats wrong with that liinuxrc? is the filesystem problem caused by
the linuxrc problem?

And there is another problem., after switching the machine off and on again
after kernel panic, the display of tha machine said something like

PS /*I dont know*/
cpus=3333 ps=4

I removed the third CPU and it worked again, could you tell me whats wrong
with my Powersupply?

cu

--
Frank Castle is dead!