kernel compile - HPMC error

Hi.

I'm tring to make a kernel booting on hppa-debian linux.

I need a vmlinux and It has to be modified for me.

finally, I gained a vmlinux but It didn't know any hard disk.

I opened the /proc/partitions file, but there were nothing.

somedays after,

I found my machine needs a GSCtoPCI/Dino PCI support option in kernel configuration.

when It was booting the vmlinux knew two hard disk. yes, I have a two hard disk.

but during boot HPMC error accurred.

I think they are some mismatch each other between H/W and S/W or S/W and S/W or their version. my cpu is PA8200 (PCX-U+)

How I can check them?