my HP C3000 box wants a job!!!

Hi.

There was an HP C3000 Visualize box that nobody wanted to use in my lab,
so I installed Dedian on it, for the fun, just to see what it looks
like. The netinst process went smoothly[1], and I was quite.. deceived
to notice that Debian on HPPA looks very similar to Debian on my x86
box... I was expecting something more exotic :)

So, now... I'm wondering what I can do with this new machine...

I know nothing about pa-risc architecture. What is it specially good at?
My favourite apps would be number crunching, and image/video processing,
 but anything may be woth trying.

So, what do you do with your HP box?

Tanks

[1] except for the ramdisk size, easy to fix, thanks to Tyler T
http://lists.debian.org/debian-hppa/2006/01/msg00088.html

--
Nico