taking my shirt off and sucking my nipples can]!

Hello

She let me rip the cotton crotch of her pantyhose and I pulled the thong to one side. Her pussy was shaved and she was already wet and very excited. As she bent at the waist and held onto the sink in the bathroom, I watched her expression in the mirror as I entered her warm moist hole. She squinted her eyes and opened her mouth as I first thrust into her. She smelled heavenly and felt even better wrapped around my cock. I held her tiny waist and pumped her slowly over my cock.

you already have understood that we wish to offer you?

http://geocities.com/friendromanticsandra18

Just slide your mouth up and down," he suggested, and I did. He pushed my head down, encouraging me. Then his hand covered my hand (which was wrapped around the base of his cock still) and he made motion for me to stroke him. It was difficult to coordinate with the sucking, but it didn't take long before he started shaking and making soft moaning noises. He pulled away  from me quickly...

gfibjW-cUUj.YbRQR,gfibjW,VSd