RE: big trouble after apt-get upgrading my HP9000 d360/2

I'm using RAID and LVM but not on boot device.

> Anyway, forcing regeneration of the initrd should solve the
> boot problems.
> Upgrading to the new udev (and then regenerating the initrd) is
> advisable.

I'm not very firm in handling such systems.
So it might be I'm doing somthing wrong.
Now I will try to do the steps you advised to do.
May be I will need some more detailed help then.

Thanks,
Juergen Leibner
--
Coffeecup empty - Userpanic!