Re: [parisc-linux] Trying to install ...bian-31r1a-hppa on a C200

Hi,
.
I followed as your recommendation , but failed as the below.
I tried with debian-31r1a-hppa on a C200 over 10 times, but no message of reboot.
I just met the following message.
Is this message the same with your experience ?
Creating ext3 file system for / in partition #1 of SCSI1 (0,5,0)
(sda)...Kernel panic: drivers/parisc/ccio-dma.c: ccio_alloc_range() I/O MMU
is out of mapping resources.
In interrupt handler - not syncing

> So you have to do a clean installation from 3.1r1a disks, and when the

What do you mean 'a clean installation' ?

> installer asks to you to reboot, you have to "go back" until the main..

In my case there is no asking to reboot.

Could you please give me some tips for booting on HP C200 ?
I do appreciate your consideration.
.
Friendly,
Nobel