Please schedule a (re-)build of rpy

Rpy is lagging on alpha and hppa. When 0.4.6-3 came out, both failed simply
because they hadn't rebuilt the new R year. That is done, so please rebuild
rpy.

Without rpy, R cannot move to testing, which then holds up loads of little
packages depending on R (binary package r-base-core).

If I overlooked something here, let me know.

Thanks, Dirk

                                                  -- Thomas A. Edison