Re: Where is the best download location for hppa sarge files ???

On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 01:13:54PM -0700, Ou Phrontis wrote:
> Where is the best location to download
> Debian hppa sarge iso images.

The mirror that's closest to you is best, as long as it has the images.
There's a list of mirrors at http://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/

It seems you should really be using Jigdo, though (but I don't use ISO
images, so I don't know how well it works).

If you're worried that the images you download might be corrupted, you
should run md5sum on each image, and check the result against the
MD5SUMS file.

> specifically the r3.0 r5

Some mirrors have these, some don't.  They'll be in 3.0_r5/hppa

> unless there are some r3.1 files out there.

There are testing images, but the mirrors don't have them, so it's
better to use Jigdo for these.  See http://www.debian.org/distrib/cd/
--
Stuart Brady