Re: [parisc-linux] [hppa cross compiler]

Hi all,
>> are there any cross compilers for hppa in Debian bundle? what do you
>use to
>> x-compile from non-hppa to hppa?
>> Thank you in advance
>
>apt-cache search is used to look for packages. Alternatively you can

I am pretty aware of this tools. The problem is that I have my workstations
at home. I need something usefull on my apple powerpc which helps me to x-compile
when I have free time to work on debian stuff out of home.

>use packages.debian.org. Use toolchain-source to build cross
>compilers.
>
>OTOH, looking at the official website would have showed you this:
>http://www.parisc-linux.org/software/index.html

that is something interesting, not a debian pkg

>Please avoid cross-posting when it's not necessary. debian-hppa is
>meant to discuss Debian hppa related matters (userland), parisc-linux
>is meant to discuss parisc linux *kernel* stuff.

sorry, as a newbie I recognize my limits :))

Regards

SteX
--
GPG Key = D52DF829   --   Stex    -- <stefano.melchior@fastwebnet.it>