Re: [parisc-linux] Re: Trying to install sarge on a C200

> > On Fri, Oct 14, 2005 at 07:23:01PM +0200, Joel Soete wrote:
> > > I do it on a 32bit kernel:
> > > After the same kind of successfull test on my b180 with latest cvs
kernel tree
> > > over an xfs (obviously), I revert this pacth against the same kernel src and
> > > already run my stress test during 4h without any pb over the same xfs.
> > >

> > Cool. Thanks for testing!
> >
> Good news ?
> Yes: those test run during a bit more then 3 days without any error nor xfs
> corrution :^))
>
> That was on a 'slow' b180 with PA7000 cpu; I will try to reproduce on a more
> powerfull b2k PA8000 (just need to find a small place to build a xfs ;-)
>

> Let see ...

Just another update:
    o another success on this b2k ;-) (just running one full day but this
      system was usually hanging after less then an half hour with same kind
      stress test)
    o thanks to Willy's pacth I would be able to try now with d380 smp

Hth,
    Joel

NOTE! My email address is changing to ... @scarlet.be
Please make the necessary changes in your address book.