sshs.. get low cost software cds or download!

All the Software You'll Ever Need To Successfully Make Money Online!
You are not allowed to access this page from this IP address.

Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.
Some weasel took the cork out of my lunch.

I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.
In our family we don't divorce our men - we bury them.

I am just going outside and may be some time.
We promise according to our hopes and perform according to our fears.