Re: status of first round of sarge kernel updates

Hi !

dann frazier a écrit :
On Tue, 2005-08-23 at 15:22 -0600, dann frazier wrote:

We're getting closer.  Please check this for accuracy:
 http://wiki.debian.net/?DebianKernelSargeUpdateStatus

I can try to do hppa this afternoon; any word on m68k, mips & s390?

What has to be done for mips? My mips machine is a bit slow, but I can build a new kernel package for stable-security, and then test it. I have a sarge chroot on it.

hppa:
  http://people.debian.org/~dannf/kernel/hppa/2.6.8/

I've not tested this build; I'd appreciate it if someone could do so and
post the results.

I have just installed the 32-bit non-smp version on my machine, and it works well. This machine is running testing (well now a bit outdated), but the kernel was still the one from sarge. I don't know what I could tell more, if I have forget something, just ask

Bye,
Aurelien

 : :' :  Debian GNU/Linux developer | Electrical Engineer