Clam AV Crashes on 2.6.8-2-32-smp

Hi,

	I am running a J6000 with 2GB of memory as a production E-mail server for
my company with netqmail, clamav, razor and spam assassin. I am experiencing
problems with clamav. The log entires look like:

clamav.log.5.gz:Sat Apr  9 00:11:13 2005 -> Segmentation fault

Is there anyone else running clamav who is experiencing this problem? Could
the maintainer of clamav please tell me what I can do to help pin down the
problem. This is a very serious problem for us, because if the crash occurs
outside business hours, an order with an attachment will be rejected because
it can't be virus scanned.

Thanks,

Harry Cochran