[installer@ftp-master.debian.org: axe_6.1.2-14_hppa.changes REJECTED]

Hi, I got this message from ftp-master. I'm not sure what happened...?

BTW, thanks for making the builds for me.

----- Forwarded message from Debian Installer <installer@ftp-master.debian.org> -----

From: Debian Installer <installer@ftp-master.debian.org>
To: Hwei Sheng Teoh <hsteoh@debian.org>
Subject: axe_6.1.2-14_hppa.changes REJECTED
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 04:02:13 -0400

Rejected: axe_6.1.2-14_hppa.changes: a file with this name already exists in the Accepted directory.
Rejected: axe_6.1.2-14_hppa.deb file already exists in the Accepted directory.

===

If you don't understand why your files were rejected, or if the
override file requires editing, reply to this email.

----- End forwarded message -----

Frank disagreement binds closer than feigned agreement.