Request (small) porting help for linuxinfo

Hello,
I maintain the small utility linuxinfo which displays a brief summary
of the cpu/system.  I tried to improve the hppa port recently, but
since I don't have access to a machine, I could not verify proper
operation and hence I would be glad to know of failures (in PM or as
bug reports) of it.  The requested test (in unstable, if possible) is
quite simple:

a) apt-get install linuxinfo

b) linuxinfo

If the output is incorrect, I need

c) cat /proc/cpuinfo
   ls -l /proc/kcore
   ls -l /proc/meminfo

along with the output of linuxinfo (any maybe the number of cpus
you have).

Also I am not sure, which info should be printed. I see cpu
family, cpu, model and model name in the /proc/cpuinfo-data I previously got.

Thanks for all the input!

Greetings

    Helge, Debian maintainer of linuxinfo

--