Re: Novice trying to install on B2600 - insight would be appreciated

On Thu, Mar 31, 2005 at 09:12:46AM -0800, Ou Phrontis wrote:
> Intially I got as far at the Debian Blue Screen
> with the continue button, and nothing seemed to activate
> the continue button.

Sounds like the keyboard isn't functional.  Does the caps-lock light
turn on and off when you press the capslock key?

> So after some reading it seems like the console has to
> be changed.
> My console Path now looks like  GRAPHICS(4)
> I went with 4 as the graphics card is in socket 4
> is this too simplistic?

It was fine before -- if you can see output, your console path is fine.

> Any hints suggestions greatfully appreciated.

What installer are you using?  The latest snapshot ought to work on a
B2600, but I seem to remember the sarge RC2 not working.