Re: [OT] HP A1097C monitor on HP 712/60

Motoji Ogawa wrote:

From: Angelo Machils <angelus@sangreal.demon.nl>
Subject: [OT] HP A1097C monitor on HP 712/60
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 23:33:38 +0100

Hello

To resolve, Hold down the TAB key at turn on. This will again cycle the
selection monitor type. When you can see display, push enter. You can
select monitor type.

Thanks

Hello there!

I know this is a little off-topic, but I have this 19" monitor and I can't get an proper (read: undistorted) image on my 2 712/60 systems, but it works on the 715/33. I know that you have to interrupt the boot process and you can choose between 13 monitor-types then, but none seem to work.
Any ideas?

Kind regards, Angelo

Hello!

Thank you for your reply, but I know about trying to choose a suitable monitor, but they can't find one with a decent image. I got this little expansion card (it is supposed to be a video-memory expansion) from work and put it in one of the 712's and then I can get an image on that one now, but sadly I can only find one of these expansions. As I gather since this specific monitor is a fixed frequency a standard 712 doesn't have enough 'video-power' to drive the HP monitor. I can put a VESA monitor on the 712's but then the 715 can't do anything with it. Is there also a way to change the video-output on a 715/33? I have searched on the Web, but can't seem to find anything.

Kind regards, Angelo