From: Thibaut VARENE [mailto:T-Bone@parisc-linux.org]
Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2005 6:30 AM
To: Harry Cochran
Cc: Grant Grundler; Kyle McMartin; debian-hppa@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: PA-RISC/Linux Boot HOWTO Section 8, Draft 1, 2.4 -> 2.6

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 16:52:58 -0500
"Harry Cochran" <h.cochran@comcast.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 	I don't know if this has any value or not, but I am happy to
> 	contribute it
> to PA-RISC/Linux Boot HOWTO with approval of those explicitly copied on
> this E-mail whose contributions I copied.
>
> Cheers,

This looks interesting,

I'll wrap up something a bit shorter probably (some of what is said is
already in my recent changes in other sections), with the comments of
Grant and others and will post it here for review, then I'll merge it with
my current set of changes to the HOWTO for later publishing on TLDP.

Thanks

Thibaut VARENE
The PA/Linux ESIEE Team
http://www.pateam.org/