Re: FW: 2.4 -> 2.6

On Sat, Feb 26, 2005 at 08:11:37PM -0500, Harry Cochran wrote:
> Are you saying that I need an f0 partition and then another partition of
> 64MB that I mount as /boot?

That's what I was saying, but it's the old way of dealing with the
problem.

> I've never seen this in any of the examples, but the installer won't let
> me mount an f0 partition at all and I have to say I don't understand
> Grants -e2 hint.

If I've understood correctly, the new approach is to format the Palo
(f0) partition as ext2 (using the -e2 option to palo) and then use that
as /boot, instead of having an extra partition.  I haven't tried this,
so I'm not the best person to ask about it.
--
Stuart Brady