RE: SCSI problems

Don't you have the oportunity to check those disk with an HP-UX  Diagnostic
tools (included in Support + CD)?

(imho much more pb of scsi chain: over more then 250 D model we never have
to replace any scsi ctrl but well 2 or tree  'disk bay' and associated flat
internal scsi cable, and one because of tones of dust?)

mmm iirc, it was also recommended to remove all additional extension cards
on this d model.

hth,
    Joel

Tiscali vous offre 3 mois d'ADSL et 3 mois de DVD gratuits...profitez-en...
http://reg.tiscali.be/adsl/default.asp?lg=FR