Re: hpux asm vs GNU as

On Fri, Oct 15, 2004 at 11:31:03AM -0700, Randolph Chung wrote:
> > Now I have a question, how can I move values from integer registers
> > to floating point registers ? Is it really required to commit the
> > value to memory for this task?
>
> yes

Thanks, I have completed the translation/inlining and send the patch
to upstream. The performance gain over the C version is slightly above
average.

Is there a Debian development machine with a suitable hppa64 build
environment ? hppa64-linux-gcc on paer does not seems to work.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.