Re: Linux and HP C3000/750

David, you'll probably have better luck posting to the debian-hppa
mailing list.

I'm not sure if anybody has tested a USB install, but a serial-console
install should work fine. afaik you cannot use PS2 keyboards on the c3k.

randolph

In reference to a message from David Anthony Roberts, dated Oct 18: