Re: Sarge lifimage install fails on gcc-3.0-base

Matthew Wilcox wrote:

I had the same problem with the 20040826 installer. The 20040909

installer does not seem to suffer the same problem.

Matthew,

Thanks for the reply. I found more recent businesscard.iso & netinst.iso, but no boot.img lifimages (on people.debian.org/cdimage/testing). I've looked everywhere I could think of and did some creative google-ing, but can not locate a 20040909 lif image. Is there one or can it be extracted from one of the iso's?

Thanks,

-chuck