Debian 3.0.2

Dear all,

I have just complet the installation of the latest Debian 3.0.2 on my HP9000-712/60. Everything is pretty much ok, except that since I have move to that release, the green LED which is usally powered on is flashing under the PDC and when the boot start goes OFF.

Also the power-key (button) is just powering-off the system without doing a completed shutdown as it was done before.

Does anyone as a clue on what I need to do. I have look to the archive and didn't find anything there except the confirmation that when doing power-key the system should safely shutdown.

Best regards
Patrick