Re: apt-get upgrade problem (libgstreamer0.8-0)

I tried to see why this package installation is failing and I found this
(adding a 'set -x' at the beggining of the .info script at
/var/lib/dpkg/info)

debian:/home/mauro# dpkg --configure libgstreamer0.8-0
Setting up libgstreamer0.8-0 (0.8.3-3) ...
+ set -e
+ '[' configure = configure ']'
+ gst-register-0.8 --gst-debug-level=0

'gst-register-0.8' does nothing and keeps dead  without any ouput even
using the --help flag. (i.e running 'gst-register-0.8 --help' at the
command prompt) and/or changing the debug level.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mauro