(hppa/unstable): FTBFS: ozengine errors

I am the new maintainer of the mozart-gtk package:

   http://packages.debian.org/unstable/devel/mozart-gtk

I have uploaded a new version (20040429-3) but it is still failing to
build on hppa with bug#246455.

The build process generates two C files and then parses them to make
bindings from Oz.  For some reason on hppa the files are not being
parsed correctly. Hopefully to solve the problem all I need are the
two auto-generated files from an hppa system.

Can someone with access to hppa/unstable try to build the package and
send me the gtkheader.c and gtkraw.c files from the BUILD
subdirectory?

thanks for your help,

Kevin

--
The Second International Mozart/Oz Conference (MOZ 2004)