RE: -fPIC problems again

Hello,

(Very impressive the number of langages you can learn, even my native french
is so difficult for me, so ...)

> On Fri, 25 Jun 2004, Joel Soete wrote:
>
> > > When building http://skolelinux.no/~werner/debian/pool/unstable/h/hwinfo/
>
> [...]
>
> > > Could anyone help me track the source of the problem, so that the upstream
> > > author cand packager can be informed of the solution?  Thanks!
> >
> > I was reading your interesting home page when the build this package
finishes
> > successfully with this simple stuff:
>
> This patch does not apply cleanly.  Can you please resend it as an attachment,
> to ensure that your mailer's line wraping doesn't mess it up? Thanks!

Oops did I still forgot to join the original, any way here it is attached
hwinfo-8.38.diff.

hth,
    Joel

NEW: Tiscali ADSL LIGHT, 28,95 EUR/mois, c'est le moment de faire le pas!
http://reg.tiscali.be/default.asp?lg=fr