Re: Problem during the reboot phase (netinst mage 2004-05-16)

Just replace '2/boot/vmlinux' by the actual '2/vmlinux-2.4.26-64-smp' in
palo.conf and re-run palo so that the boot cmd line will be updated and the
auto boot on works fine

> But i found out the following problem: when I use the monitor connected
> with the graphic card (in console mode) and the native usb mouse and
> keyboard, the system hangs! It shows the last command:
>
> Starting periodic command scheduler: cron.
>
> Then no more signs that it is alive. What the hell can it happend to hang
> the OS? This doesn't happen when I connected my laptop in console, without
> usb mouse and keyboard?
> May these ones cause its panic?

See my other mail

hth,
    Joel

Tiscali ADSL, 27,50 ?/mois...pendant 6 mois.
La meilleure offre du marché !
http://reg.tiscali.be/default.asp?lg=fr