Problem during the reboot phase (netinst mage 2004-05-16)

Hi all,
I tried to install new d-i on my HP9000/C3000. First it seems all to work
fine during the installation; I used the automatic selection of the partitions,
but when it rebooted I found the following error

Attempting to boot first valid device on FWSCSI ...

BOOTABLE DEVICE FOUND:
   Path Number        Device Path              Device Type and Utilities
   -----------        -----------------        -------------------------
   P0                 FWSCSI.6.0               COMPAQ  ST32171WC
                                               IPL
Booting...
Boot IO Dependent Code (IODC) revision 0

HARD Booted.
palo ipl 1.4 root@c3k Fri Mar 26 16:18:24 MST 2004

Partition Start(MB) End(MB) Id Type
1               1      33   f0 Palo
2              34     157   83 ext2
5             158     818   83 ext2
6             819    1910   83 ext2
7            1911    2005   82 swap

PALO(F0) partition contains:
    0/vmlinux64 6666431 bytes @ 0x48000

Information: No console specified on kernel command line. This is normal.
PALO will choose the console currently used by firmware (serial).
Command line for kernel: 'root=/dev/sdb5 HOME=/ console=ttyS0 TERM=vt102
palo_kernel=2/boot/vmlinux'
Selected kernel: /boot/vmlinux from partition 2
ERROR: open /boot/vmlinux from partition 2 failed

What should the problem be?
Thank you in advance

Regards

Stex