Re: sadc and flock

On Wed, May 12, 2004 at 05:03:17PM +0900, GOTO Masanori wrote:
> This curse has been existed for a long time.  I would like to know
> that whether we have plan to fix this problem to change as "EAGAIN ==
> EWOULDBLOCK" in the near future.  If we decide to keep compatibility
> with HP-UX for a while, yes, that's OK.

Even though HP-UX compat is broken, I don't want to close the
door to running HP-UX binaries on parisc-linux. If there is a way
to support "EGAIN != EWOULDBLOCK" just for HPUX without adding
code into the parisc-linux syscall path, that would be the
ideal solution.

HP-UX will be around for at least another 10 years and I'm still hoping
someone from Fort Collins with graphics knowledge would be amused
by running the HP-UX X11 server on parisc-linux. Off hand, I can't
think of any other HPUX user space app I personally care about.

thanks,
grant