Where are the matrox framebuffer modules?!

Hi, guys!

     I've trying to get a matrox millenium to work on
parisc, but I've had several problems.  First, I
realized that the kernel-image packages from
ftp.debian.org lack modules for framebuffer and many
more drivers.  Then, I tried compiling my own kernel,
but I get tons of errors on signal.h.  Then, I tried
with the kernel patches (precompiled) on
parisc-linux.org, but they also lack modules!!!  What do
I need to do to use framebuffer???

=====
Gabriel Monge-Franco
gabrielinux@softhome.net