Problem with starting Gnome or KDE on a Visualize B132L Series wo rkstation

I went through the motions of installing, what I believe to be, the correct
packages for running Gnome or KDE on a Debian 3.0 running
on a Visualize B132L series workstation.However, I am still unable to start
Gnome or KDE. I checked the XFree86 log files and here
is the error that I see:

Fatal Server Error:
AddScreen/ScreenInit failed for driver 0

Does anyone know what the correct driver is for video card that comes with this
type of workstation, and how can I rectify this problem? Thanks.