Re: Disaster strikes

umm, that sound like the pb I encounter on the n4000:
<http://lists.parisc-linux.org/pipermail/parisc-linux/2004-March/022711.html>

and required a kernel patch. So in your case a kernel upgrade
I remember well that it was fixed by a global 2.6 patch of Matthew but didn't
remember if that was backported on 2.4?

hth,
    Joel